Friday, June 5, 2015

Epic The Movie

I recently got the movie Epic from my older sister who thought I would enjoy it more than her kids. Turns out she was right! This movie was really cool. The story revolves around this girl named MK. She comes home to reconnect with her father who has been studying this mysterious race of creatures living in the forest. Due to dramatic events that unfold rather early in the movie, MK enters this hidden world, chosen to save it from destruction by the hands of evil warriors.

The environment in which the story takes place is a real sight for sore eyes. What may look like a regular flower or dandelion is actually a living creature. Some of these creatures are voiced by celebrities like Beyonce as Queen Tara and Aziz Ansari as the slug. I really enjoyed this movie. I'll end this post with two words. Thanks Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment