Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Wizards Promise By Cassandra Rose Clarke

After reading all the Harry Potter books and all The Hunger Games books I had trouble finding the next great book to read. That is until now. I went to the library one day browsing through the books, not looking for anything specific, when I found The Wizards Promise. I read the back and it sounded interesting. So I read it and enjoyed it. But here is the problem. I did research on the book. The internet says this book is part of a 2 book series. The 2nd book (if I understood correctly) hasn't been written or published because the publishing company has decided to shutdown. So should I recommend this book if its gonna end in a cliffhanger. If you dont mind a cliffhanger then continue reading.

Like I said, I found this book to be very interesting and enjoyable. Its about a girl named Hanna who wants to become a real wizard. But she is stuck apprenticing for a fisherman. Or so she thinks. As she goes on her first real adventure the truth about her fisherman teacher unravels. All while facing the dangers of The Mist.

I really hope the sequel gets published. Oh well on to the next good book I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment