Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Big News

So I have some big news to share. An indie game company, called Polyspice Games, contacted me saying that they loved my mobile game review of Pokemon Quest. They liked my writing so much so that they wanted me to write reviews of mobile games for them on their website!

What does this mean for the future of This Dudes Club House? Well i will still be posting content on my blog. I will just be writing mobile game reviews on the Polyspice games website. If you want to read my first published review on their site click this link http://www.polyspice.com/2019/11/26/recommended-game-super-cat-bros/ And while your there check out the other reviews of mobile games by other writers as well as info about the games that the company is working on.

Well as always its on to the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment