Tuesday, September 3, 2019

What I'm Playin: Mobile Games Part 1: Mekorama

Hey so I thought it would be a fun idea to talk about the games ive been playing on my phone. The first one i'll be talking about/reviewing is going to be Mekorama.

Mekorama is a puzzle game where you try to get your little person from point A to point B. Sounds simple right? Well if you take into account moving blocks and red people that stand in your way its not so simple. So far I am loving this game. There are 50 levels to tackle and each one is challenging in its own way. Another thing to point out is that this game is playable offline. Plus there is the option to make your own level. Lastly the look of this game is cool. it has a block like minecraft look to it.

I would definitely recommend this game (which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for free). Keep an eye out for Part 2 of this blog post where i will be reviewing another mobile game I've been playing.

Well its on to the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment