Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The LEGO Movie

Hey so I finally got the chance to watch The LEGO Movie. I was afraid it was gonna be like those LEGO superheroes movies where everything is computer generated. I was proven wrong. When you watch this movie you can tell that everything was made with real LEGO pieces. I can only imagine how hard it was to make and film this movie.

Its kinda hard talkin about this movie without spoiling it. Hmm...let me see...I guess I can tell you that the characters in this movie are hilarious. Everyone has their own funny personality. And the story (to say as little as possible): a construction worker named Emmet is chosen to be the special to save the world. It is said that the special is a master builder who can build anything from his imagination.

I really liked this movie. As much as i liked it the ending was a bit confusing. That shouldnt stop you from checking this movie out though. Kids and adults will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment