Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Growing Up On Halloween

It's almost Halloween. So that means your about to turn into 1 of 3 types of people. 1.The Trick-Or-Treaters 
           2. The Party People
                    3.The Scary Movie Watchers

And thats only if you celebrate the holiday at all. I used to be a Trick Or Treater. My go to costume was the vampire. But I was also a Graduate and Harry Potter and Batman. But mostly I was a Vampire. It was just the easiest costume that represented the holiday. But now I've out grown being a Trick Or Treater. And I have never really been a Party Person. So that leaves me with Scary Movies. Thats not a bad way to spend your halloween. Last year I spent my halloween watching The Conjuring. And other halloweens watching Paranormal Activity movies. So my point to all this is that even if you think you out grew halloween...you really havent. There still things you can do to celebrate. You have options.

No comments:

Post a Comment