Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Simpsons BRICK-TACULAR Special (SPOILERS)

Previously On This Dudes Club House:

                           ....LEGO Calendars...

                     ...ART...

                                                        ...LEGO videos...

                         ...My LEGO Childhood...

                                                                    ...And a SHOCKING Twist...

AND NOW:

I said I was gonna talk about The Simpsons BRICK-TACULAR Special so thats what I'm gonna do. It was AMAZING!!! To see all the simpsons characters as LEGO people. The whole town of Springfield was made out of LEGO Bricks. The water that came out of the sink and the beer that Homer and his friends drank were made out of those small LEGO studs. Also they had the simpsons LEGO Calendar box(I was talking about those type of LEGO boxes in my last post). And I bet every kid who had LEGOS mixed different box sets together to make something huge. Well as South Park once said "The Simpsons did it".It was very fleshed out...err...bricked out. Well it was both because this special was a mix of 2D animation and LEGO stop-motion. And it wasn't randomly done. It was incorporated in the story very well.

 Just gonna tell you that it was one of those Homer Lisa relationship episodes (which are the best ones). Homer builds a LEGO set with Lisa and realizes that hanging out with his kids is actually fun. So they kick it up a notch and enter a LEGO Building competition where they build the town of Springfield. But Lisa changes her mind when the popular girls want to hang out with her and watch The Survival Games. Homer ends up entering alone when Comic book guy's creation falls on Homer sending him into a subconscious LEGO town where everything is perfect...or so it seems. This episode was one of the best episodes I've seen in a while. It brought me back to my childhood. It was very nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment