Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Art In The ClubHouse #1

So a big part of my life is art. I have 2 sketchbooks (One in which is full) where I draw Cartoony Anime-ish type stuff. I use mostly Pencil as my medium but have used Charcoal, Pastels, Water Colors and the Paint Program too. In highschool whenever it came to choosing an elective I would always choose something art related. I've taken Art Appreciation (mandatory but I enjoyed it), Drawing 1, Ceramics, and even Guitar Class(I wish I still new how to play though... T-T). Yeah...so...where are you going with this? Well I'm an artistic guy. I love to doodle in my sketchbook. I even want to have a career in art. Its my passion. And if I'm gonna have a Blog then I want to incorporate my art into it as well. This doesn't mean that all my future post will be a piece of my art. But you will occasionally see a drawing here and there. You will still see posts about the topics I listed in the About Me section so don't worry. Like I explained in said section though this blog will have posts about my interests. And I'm VERY interested in art.

So to start...Here is the first one (done in the Paint Program):
Evil/Mischievous Mask Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment